And I have to give a BIG thank you to Matt's step-mom, Laura, for sharing her wedding planning bible with me. Inside are several professional contacts, family addresses (yay!), gift ideas and tons of inspiration! I'll be busy looking through this for hours....
So like I mentioned in a previous post to Cloud9Dallas, I've been thinking about who I want to stand beside me on my wedding day (besides my amazing fiancé). I obviously want my sweet little sister next to me, so I wasted no time asking her to be my matron of honor. If you don't already know, Haley and her husband are moving to Denver this June. Yes, I'm so sad/devastated/in denial about this; but I'm excited for their new adventures. In honor of her moving and all the traveling she will be doing (to be with me during my planning and partying, duh!), I bought and personalized a luggage i.d. badge. I met her at Taco Diner last week for dinner. I presented the "going away gift" and when she turned it over to look at the back of the badge, she smiled so big! I'm so happy that she's so happy to be my matron of honor :)
Since I am the bride, I can pretty much do whatever I want, right? Right. In that case, I'm having a co matron of honor - my bestie, Lindsay! We're pretty much sisters anyways, since after May 4, 2013, we'll both have the same last name ;) Cheers to almost being a Williams! I met her at our go to place, Southpaws, Tuesday for lunch. We're also obsessed with Tu-Lu's Gluten Free Bakery, so I had to incorporate a cute little cupcake in my asking!
Along with all my magazines, Pinterest and notebooks, Haley and Linsday are also inspirations to me, in more ways than one. They both had really great weddings last year.... I hope I can keep up!
Stay tuned to meet my other lovely ladies! Can't wait to ask them and can't wait to spend the year celebrating with the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment