Checking my mail and receiving letters addressed to the future Mrs. Loren Williams >>>>>
So I'm really excited to meet and interview the first photographer on my list of favorites. This Sunday I'll be sitting down at Starbucks (where else, right?) with June Bug Company Photography. I've asked her to bring all sorts of sample albums. I love her website so I have high expectations for this interview!
Next week I will be chatting with Allison Davis of Allison Davis Photography. She was recommended by my friend, Stephanie (thank you so much!), who has seen her in action at a couple weddings. My aunt Bobbie has also heard of her - that's reassuring! Allison stands out to me because of her passion for capturing the special moments on such a special day.
I've also followed my client's, Jo-Aann, daughter's blog for years now. Jami Saunders is another very talented photographer from New York. She has kind of a quirky style that makes her work unique. It's going to be hard to choose one. It's really going to come down to pricing and what all is included in their wedding packages.
Please please (!) feel free to check out the above websites (click on their names and it'll take you right to their website) and let me know what you think of them! I'd love your opinions! I'm so grateful to those of you who have given me suggestions! Because of you guys, I've got a list of great photo/videographers allowing me to narrow down my selections!
No comments:
Post a Comment