Thursday, April 25, 2013

I Do! Me Too! {bridal shower, hostess gift, 10 day meeting}











As you can tell, my Bridal Shower was absolutely beautiful!  My hostesses certainly out did themselves, from the decor (absolutely nailed our wedding colors) to the food (gluten free in my honor!) to the fabulous gifts (Calphalon pots, pans and colander).  I couldn't stop staring at all the big and little details they worked so hard to perfect - it brought tears to my eyes and, of course, brought tears to my Aunt Bobbie's eyes as well :)  I'm so blessed by such special ladies who took time to do all that they did just for me!  Thank you for being such remarkable ladies in my life.
I am also extremely grateful to each and everyone who made it to the shower.  I know how busy and hectic our days can be so the fact that you spent a Saturday afternoon showering me with love means the world to me.  Most of you ladies watched me grow up and I can't imagine not having you there, loving and supporting me like you've done since I was a little girl and for that, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Here are the hostess gifts' I found for these special ladies.  I enjoy (and greatly appreciate) the tiniest of details so this little ring tray fit the mold perfectly:





I stand by my previous statement... the worst part of wedding planning is the guest list, in every aspect.  I was warned of the lack of RSVP cards we would get back, no matter how easy we made it for our guests, lol.  That left Matt and me no choice but to call, text or email (heck we may drop by your house if you're not careful) the people we haven't heard from.  So we apologize now for the intrusion ;)

Mom and I attended the 10 day planning meeting with the wedding coordinator (Matt conveniently had to leave town that afternoon).  We met for over two hours(!) going over the ceremony timeline, bridal parties, reception timeline and details, food, etc.  (Matt would have been so bored, except for the part about the food!)  I left the meeting feeling much lighter since I basically gave the reigns to my coordinator.  All my planning is done and I am thrilled to finally be able to just sit back and enjoy these last few days leading up to our very special day.  My stomach gets more and more butterflies each day that we near our wedding day.  I am so excited and so ready to walk to down the isle, promise to my "bestest" that "I do" and then celebrate with our family and friends.  It's really going to be the best day ever!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find the hostess gift? I absolutely love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found half of them at Swoozies and the other half at Paper Affair :)

    ReplyDelete