Saturday, May 4, 2013

5.4.13

I normally don't write (or talk or text or email, etc.) before I've had any coffee, but today isn't a normal day...

It's my wedding day!

It's early on my wedding day as I lie in bed in my fancy hotel room and I can't sleep because all I can think about is marrying my best friend today!  I am so excited to promise to Matt that I will love and cherish him forever. I can't wait for the chapel doors to open and for all I see to be Matt; I can't wait to hold his hands as we exchange our vows of forever; and can't wait to steal his last name and dance the night away; most of all, I can't wait for the rest of our lives together. I love you Matt!

Last night at out rehearsal dinner, I was overwhelmed with the love in the room. Matt and I are truly blessed. Not only was the food fabulous, but the sweet words our family and friends spoke were just precious. Some words made the entire room laugh, others brought back memories and most brought tears to your eyes. Some of the sweetest things were said in that room and we will never forget them.

I want to thank all my avid readers (Bloom) for following me on this journey.  I'm so thankful that I have our engagement documented in such a real and personal way and I'm happy that you were a part of it.  Hopefully cloud9dallas can be used as a resource for brides to be.  And I hope that years down the road it brings joy to Matt and me to read it again.

Well, it's time for me to wake my sister up because I need some coffee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment