Last night I spent the evening with a sweet friend of mine (and Matt's), miss Katie. She asked to get together to celebrate my engagement and to hear all about how Matt proposed; so we went over to The Common Table for some good wine. Before I knew it, we had been there for three hours just talking, sipping and munching. Having such sweet friends is a huge blessing and I'm so thankful to get to share this special time with the people that mean the most to me. Love you Katie!
After much discussion between Matt and me and our families, we finally decided on a date, whew! I've been stressing out about the perfect date and I really don't think there's a better day for us! (Although, if you ask Matt, the perfect date for us would be next week.) This morning after Matt and I finalized our decision, I emailed our venue that we've confirmed our date and commitment. She emailed the contract over to me and I forwarded it to Matt. It's sitting on the kitchen counter right now, waiting for our initials :) It's official, (well, almost...we have to mail in our deposit) we're getting married May 4, 2013. Yippee!
No comments:
Post a Comment