| Of course, Matt liked the cake that looked like a gun. |
| Matt isn't paying attention to Melissa, at all... |
As soon as we finished designing our cakes, we finally got to taste all the different flavors. This caught Matt's attention:
| So excited! |
| Loving all that icing... |
| Thanks for tasting the cake for me, Mom! |
[I was planning on scheduling another cake tasting with Dallas Affaires Cake Co. Let's see if you would hire a wedding vendor if they ran their business like this: I first called Dallas Affaires on Aug. 28 and left a voicemail. I expected to hear back from them the next day, but never did so I sent an email explaining that I called and left a voicemail and that I am looking for a bakery for my wedding day. I received an email back on Sep. 5 asking me to call the next day to schedule and appointment. As requested, I called the next day and had to leave a message for Margaret. I didn't get a call back that day, the next day or the next or the next or the next... So I emailed them, again, letting them know that I left a message and haven't heard back from anyone. I finally received an email from Margaret on Sep. 12 letting me know that she is out of town but to call the next day and ask for Cassandra so she can get me scheduled. Again, as requested, I called the following day and asked for Cassandra. Unfortunately, she was on another call and the receptionist took a message and said she would call me as soon as she got off the phone....................... I still haven't received that call. Seriously, this is some of the worst customer service I've experienced. I am, without hesitation, dismissing their services and will, without hesitation, hire Frosted Art to be my wedding day bakery. I guess Dallas Affaires Cake Co. doesn't want any more business.]
So, anyway, back to the fun part... After our appointment with Frosted Art, Matt headed back to work and mom and I continued our wedding-to-do list for the day. As aforementioned, I am looking for a place for my girls and I to get ready the day of the wedding, so mom and I went to our next appointment at the W Hotel to view their suites and small event spaces. Mom and I left that appointment very disappointed. On to the next... The Ritz!
Here's some great news!: We went to Stanley Korshak after our appointment at the W Hotel to put down the deposit for my dress and to see if Haley's veil would match... It's a match!
I've been anxiously, not patiently, waiting for my project to arrive. It finally came! I made a book from the pictures Allison Davis took from our engagement party and am giving each of our hosts a copy as a gift. I am so excited for them to have a book full of beautiful pictures displaying their love and hard work! Here's a few pictures of the book :)
Now I'm just [impatiently] waiting on one more project I did using our pictures from our engagement party. Some of you will be lucky enough to experience it first hand ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment