Tuesday, July 10, 2012

#tweet

It's time to meet my newest bridesmaid!  Madison is an apprentice (studying to be a Pilates instructor) at Classic Pilates, where I teach BarreAmped classes.  Madison and I spend a lot of time together, whether it's at the studio, Tu-Lu's Gluten Free Bakery or shopping at our favorite spots.  And when we aren't together, we're tweeting at each other (lol).  So last week we met at Tu-Lu's to stock up on goodies to take to the movies.  Once we got settled in at the theater, I grabbed my phone to send her my question via twitter (seriously, what better way than to ask her through a tweet?)!  She checked her phone and squealed as she gave me a big hug!  #EEEEE     



I got an email from my sister yesterday with her flight confirmation to Dallas for August 2-5!  I absolutely cannot wait for my sister to come home!  We will have a weekend full of wedding to do's while she's here.  Among the to do's is our appointment at Stanley Korshak on August 4!  EEEE!  Can't wait to try on dresses while she's in town!  Maybe I'll find the one that day!  I also want to go to a few places where Matt and I will register, just to scope things out.  (Matt still thinks he's going to get to register at Cabela's.)  Also while Haley is in town, we will probably go look at bridesmaid's dresses, wedding day shoes (!) and invitations.  It'll be so fun to start looking at everything in person and not on Pinterest!

You've probably noticed that July has been a slower wedding planning month for me - that's because Matt insisted that I take a break [from vendor deposits] for a month or two.  Oops.  Thanks for being so supportive babe, even when deposits are all due at once......  So I'm keeping myself busy working on our guest list, which doesn't require a deposit!  Right now it looks like we have approximately 350 guests on our list.  The chapel we are getting married in holds about 300 guests.  A percentage of who you invite won't be able to make it, right?  I think we will be fine ;)

Opened my mailbox today to an addressed letter to "The Future Mrs. Williams" from my sweet sister.  I love the way that sounds!  I'm excited to announce that we broke the 300-days-to-go mark!  (lol)  Matt's excited about that.  We've been engaged for over two months!  The summer is really flying by; but, I'm ok with that because I can't wait to marry my best friend.

  


I'm so blessed to have this man by my side every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment